You will be assigned a corporation from the "Company Profiles" webpage. Examine the corporate profile.
1. Setup and configure the GCU Virtualization Solutions "VMware" to create a Windows Server / Workstation so you can implement various required assignment objectives.
2. Propose a systems infrastructure topology for your corporation. Using the corporate profile, build a network diagram that includes servers and workstations as appropriate. Be sure to include all office locations.
3. Create a Visio (or equivalent) diagram that illustrates this infrastructure.
4. Write a 250- to 350-word paper discussing the key aspects of the placement and structure of the elements of this network layout. You must use at least one credible reference.
While APA style is not required for the body of this assignment, solid academic writing is expected, and documentation of sources should be presented using APA formatting guidelines, which can be found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center.
Refer to "ITT-121 Corporate Proposal I: Base Server and Workstation Scoring Guide," prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.