You teach 5th grade at a large middle school. You've begun to overhear your students talk about a new classmate, Justine, who is a small, extremely quiet student with few friends. They say that a group of older students has been pushing, insulting, and making fun of Justine in the back hallway where there is little adult supervision. From what you gather, Justine does not respond during these altercations and none of these students has defended Justine against the bullying. You call to request a meeting with Justine and her parents to discuss the bullying situation. While on the phone, Justine's father comments on aggression in schools. You prepare for the meeting with this in mind.
Create a three-item agenda to discuss how to handle Justine's victimization at the parent-teacher conference. Include talking points (one paragraph for each) on:
1. For each item of your agenda, explain how this item addresses the issues in the scenario
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.