You need to write in complete sentences using proper grammar and spelling. Use your notes and the chapters in the textbook to find out the information you need.
1. You must include a date or a range of dates for each term be as specific as possible. Do not simply write a century (e.g. 12th century or 1100’s) but rather put the specific year(s). For example, if you were giving the timeframe for Abraham Lincoln you would put down 1861-1865 (the dates of his presidency) or 1808-1865 (the dates of his life) rather than 19th century or 1800’s.
2. You need to identify the term i.e., distinguish it from other similar people or things. For example, “Abraham Lincoln was a president” is not specific enough rather you need to put Lincoln was the 16th President of the US.
3. You also need to include significance of each term. Think of this by asking the question “So What?” Abraham Lincoln was the 16th President of the US. So what? Many answers could be given about the significance of his presidency including such things as his leadership during the Civil War, his struggle to maintain the union, or the Emancipation Proclamation, etc.
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.