Research Paper Overview: You will write a three (3) page paper that analyzes any visual message within any media (i.e., Typography, Graphic Art, Photography, Television, Film, Cartoons, or even the Internet). You may choose one specific artist and speak about their overall body of work – discussing messages conveyed through images, aesthetic patterns and their meanings. What is the purpose? Is it political, cultural, social, propaganda, visual rhetoric/persuasion, self-expression, etc.
Analyze the image using concepts from chapters 1-5: Intro to Visual Communication (3 phases of seeing) Visual Composition and Design Visual Communication and Technology Visual Rhetoric Visual Culture Use the proper preliminary steps to take in order to prepare yourself for thorough analysis: Visual Inventory, Composition, Visual Cues, Semiotic Signs the Purpose and Aesthetics, etc.
Format/Length: This paper must be at least three (3) doubled-spaced pages, prepared with one-inch margins.12- point font in either Times/Times New Roman must be used. MLA formatting is required. Any source must be properly cited and include a works cited page. Be advised, this submission is subject to Turn-It-In anti-plagiarism software. A failure to comply with the University’s Policy on Academic Integrity will result in the issuing of a zero and the work-in-question will then undergo a review by Student Conduct. See the Student Handbook for details.
• Pres. should be at least 5 slides
• Include the image and describe what you believe it’s visual message is and why.
• Include information that you found in your research
• Discuss your visual interpretation
• Due to time constraints and class size – each student only has 5-10 minutes to present:
I already choose the topic : Oscar nominee for best animated short film in 2011 " Let's pollute" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7f3SJgSwdDo
Just make sure: Analyze the image using concepts:
Intro to Visual Communication (3 phases of seeing)
Visual Composition and Design
Visual Communication and Technology
Use the proper preliminary steps to take in order to prepare yourself for thorough analysis:
Visual Inventory, Composition, Visual Cues, Semiotic Signs the Purpose and Aesthetics, etc.
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.