Which organization are you actively involved in? I am interested in learning more about the policies you were advocating for change. Slow and steady wins the race- the baby steps are essential and help keep one from feeling overwhelmed.
[maybe for the answer You can use: I did collaborative work with the Florida state nurses coalition, which is a nonprofit nursing organization approved by the government to advocate for nursing rights. I participated in collecting sings, in writing to the senators and governor, to raise the salary of nurses and nurses assistant personal, the nursing shortage, also advocating to diminish the rate of patients for nurses, and the availability of proper personal protective equipment to avoid cross-infection.] or whatever you find more pertinent.
Use an APA 7 style and a minimum of 250 words. Provide support from a minimum of at least three (3) scholarly sources. The scholarly source needs to be: 1) evidence-based, 2) scholarly in nature, 3) Sources should be no more than five years old (published within the last 5 years), and 4) an in-text citation. citations and references are included when information is summarized/synthesized and/or direct quotes are used, in which APA style standards apply. Include the Doi or URL link.
• Textbooks are not considered scholarly sources.
• Wikipedia, Wikis, .com website or blogs should not be used
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.