1. What is the difference in the content of Charge Nurse Shift report when compared to individual patient care report?
2. What things does the Charge Nurse take into consideration when making assignments for both the RN and the Unlicensed Assistive Personnel (UAP)?
3. Who checks the emergency equipment? When is it checked? What is involved in the check?
4. What is the Charge Nurse's responsibility for covering patients during RN and Nursing tech breaks, lunch or when the RN is off the unit for procedures with other patients?
5. What is the Charge Nurse's responsibility during an Rapid Response Team (RRT) call or a Code Blue? How can the Charge Nurse intervene to reduce the likelihood of an RRT call or a Code Blue?
6. What skills and education do you think the Change Nurse needs to manage a shift?
7. Describe the Charge Nurse activities during the shift.
8. How does the Charge Nurse prioritize throughout the shift?
9. How does the Charge Nurse manage staffing issues for the current shift and the next shift?
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.