Please discuss, elaborate, and reflect on the following from chapters 5 & 6. I have listed the important topics that you have to include in your discussions. Give examples and elaborate on the applications of the topic. After reading your textbook, I want you to have a good understanding of the fundamentals of each chapter and show it to me. Please don’t copy & paste from your textbook or some other online source. In other words, don’t plagiarize. You can read online material if it helps to understand the material, but you have to write your own sentences. Remember the university has a software to detect plagiarism. Here are the important topics in chapter 5 & 6.
· What is a Z-score and how to use it?
· How do you compare Z-scores of two samples?
· How do you identify outliers?
· How do you explain a descriptive statistics report?
Chapter-6 topics and questions:
· Explain the differences between univariate and bivariate distribution.
· Compare correlation and Pearson’s correlation.
· Where do you apply correlation?
· Explain Spurious Correlation?
· Compare correlation and regression. Describe the situations where they can be applied.
What are the conditions where the regression results will give reliable results?
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.