What discourses do you belong to? Share one secondary discourse that you belong to with the class here.
Consider this as a pre-writing activity for your essay. BEFORE completing this activity, please ensure that you have read Gee's "What is Literacy" and watched the lecture provided for you in Unit 1.
Discuss the five points below for the secondary discourse in your post:
1. How did this discourse community come about? Do some brief research (Google) to support your points here.
2. What values and viewpoints (in terms of which one must speak and act), at least while being in the discourse, are highlighted in this secondary discourse?
3. What opposing discourses exist?
4. What objects or concepts are emphasized in the discourse?
5. What is the social/hierarchical structure in the society within the discourse?
6. How do you feel that being a part of this secondary discourse community makes you a unique individual?
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.