we have completed the first four sections (Abstract, Introduction, Literature Review, and first part of References) of our research paper 1 that was counted as your research paper. Now, we will add the last three sections of your papers (Methodology, Results, and Conclusion) to complete the paper that will be counted.
review these three sections (Methodology, Results, and Conclusion), and design your paper accordingly. The methodology section should state the names, and descriptions of the research methods that the scholars used from your citing them in the research paper, which was the first part of this paper. Please avoid plagiarism.
(1) You should paraphrase and cite from at least 10 sources to support your thesis in the paper;
(2) You should also show the sources you used in the References section of your paper, too (as shown in the beginning of the References section of your template paper).
(3) Your final paper should be no less than 1000 words.
(4) APA writing format is recommended.
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.