Utilize the scenario below and Answer the assigned questions completely in narrative, third person format to write paper. The paper consist of 1600 WORDS (word count for actual essay not including references word count). Also, include at least four (4) scholarly sources in your responses that. Sources used MUST be from 2016-2021. Paper must be completed in APA format. NO PLAGIARISM! The assignment must be completed by FRIDAY JUNE 11, 2021 at 5:00PM central time. MUST BE SUBMITTED ON TIME MEETING ALL EXPECTATIONS!
1. Discuss the extent to which the company’s action in this scenario was ethical.
2. Explore the moral intensity and ethical principles relevant to this incident.
3. What implications does this have on Team Members?
4. In your opinion does this infringe on your personal time away from work.
A large multinational grocery chain that emphasizes healthy lifestyles is recognized as one of the nation’s “greenest” companies, has generous employee benefits, and is perennially rated as one of the best places to work. Employees receive a 20-percent discount on company products. However, those who participate in the company’s voluntary “Healthy Discount Incentive Program” receive up to an additional 10-percent discount on their purchases (i.e., up to a total 30-percent discount). These additional discounts are calculated from employees’ blood pressure, total cholesterol (or LDL) levels, Body Mass Index (BMI), and nicotine-free lifestyle. For example, the full additional 10 percent discount is awarded to those who do not use nicotine products, have 110/70 or lower blood pressure, have cholesterol levels under 150, and have a BMI of less than 24. Employees do not receive the additional discount if they use nicotine products or have any one of the following: blood pressure above 140/90, cholesterol of 195 or higher, or BMI of 30 or higher. In his letter to employees when announcing the plan, the CEO explained that these incentives “encourage our Team Members to be healthier and to lower our healthcare costs.”
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.