Turn in your completed comprehensive research paper summarizing topics discussed throughout the course. The comprehensive research paper should be at least 8 – 10 pages, not counting the title and reference pages and follow APA (7th edition) formatting. Must include at minimum 8 – 10 academic references.
· Defined a mindset.
· Described the effect of a specific mindset on the agility of an organization.
· Detailed internal/external locus of control.
· Related locus of control to entrepreneurial mindset.
· Compared and contrasted organizational policies, practices, processes, and culture that stifle and support innovation
· Offered a rationale and well researched support for how each policy, practice, process and culture stifles or supports innovation
· Analyzed the types of communication tools within an organization that allow for agility.
· Detailed management techniques needed to promote a creative and innovative environment
· Provided a research based rationale to support the management techniques needed to promote a creative and innovative environment
· Examined how emotional intelligence relates to creative organizational cultures
· Offers a research based rationale for how a leader with a high degree of emotional intelligence can or cannot support an entrepreneurial culture
· Identified techniques for identifying market change and emerging opportunities.
· Compared and contrasts alternative organizational models that support change and emerging markets.
· Explained why or why not traditional organizational models will support changing markets.
· Profiled an entrepreneur who capitalized on emerging markets
· Detailed how entrepreneur identified emerging markets
· Identified skills and traits entrepreneur had that allowed capitalization on emerging markets
· Offered specifics on how entrepreneur structured organization
· Tied profile of entrepreneur to principles discussed in class
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.