1. There are advantages and disadvantages to being an internal and external consultant. Many of these are listed in our chapters this week. Can you think of others? Based on your reading of the roles of an internal and external OD practitioner, which role do you think is easier? More rewarding? Which role do you think you would prefer?
Examine this question through the eyes of this article, written April 2020:
"There's no shortage of predictions about the way organizational life will change after COVID-19. Whether some of you will continue to enjoy (or endure) working from home is anyone's guess. What is clear from a management perspective is that coronavirus is a blistering indictment of bureaucratic thinking and design. Rigidly structured, risk-averse, and approval-laden organizations are collapsing under their own weight." (continue to read via link below)
In addition to using this above article as a reference, find one peer-reviewed article to cite and cite our text in your response. (total of minimum 3 references).
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.