The project i chose is :
Title: "A Project Developing a High Availability Database Solution"
Through my internship as an Oracle Database Administrator with XXX Technologies Corporation, I will be working on a project developing a high availability database solution to overcome database downtime and outages/failures for e-commerce clients to achieve solid business continuity.
Requirements due January 25, 2017, by 11:59pm:
• Introduction and Methodology – Use the appropriate template and only submit the portion of the template that services the assignment.
o Introduction – what you plan to accomplish and why, include an overview of the situation or organization and what the situation/problem is that you intend to improve – usually 1-2 pages) Cite and support all content appropriately
o Methodology is a research paper about Action Research, 2-3 pages (include reasons and justification for approach), minimum of five (5) professional references
o Submit to Blackboard by the end of the 1st week (per scheduled time and date on the Course Outline/Syllabus)
Also attached the template doc to this email. Please do review the template doc to frame this paper.
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.