This week we looked at the Revenue Cycle Management with an emphasis on tracking patient services, charges, payments and adjustments. Your homework assignment is to complete three of the forms that you may use as a billing specialist.
There is a total of 87 entries for you to complete. The assignment score will reflect the number of correct entries made.
Include the following aspects in the assignment:
· Download and open: Week 3 Homework. Follow the instructions to complete the work and submit the file as your homework assignment.
Part 1: Patient Ledger
Complete the patient ledger for the Ben Jones scenario provided in the homework word file.
Part 2: Daysheet
Use the additional forms and patient encounter forms to complete the daysheet portion of the homework word file for all four patients (Ben Jones, Ross Parker, Darla Sissle, and Amanda Chin.)
Ben Jones information scenario found on assignment file to include all 3 DOS (dates of service).
Encounter forms for all 3 patients: Ross Parker, Darla Sissle, Amanda Chin
Part 3: Insurance Claim Registry
Include an Insurance Claim Registry that includes the insurance claims for all four patients listed under Part 2.
Ben Jones – 3 entries
Ross Parker – 1 entry
Darla Sissle – 1 entry
Amanda Chin – 1 entry
Ø Model the process for tracking finances in a medical office.
Ø Interpret an encounter form and a chargemaster
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.