This is about the Michigan government. State or Local political
office. School board elections, city council elections, mayoral elections, state
legislative elections, and state-wide elections for Michigan government positions
MUST BE FROM THE CURRENT ELECTION. THIS MUST BE WRITTEN IN PARTS AS SEEN BELOW.
Part IA: The Candidates (2-3 pages)
Name your candidate and the office he or she is running for. Who are/were the
other major candidates? Very, very briefly describe the major candidates. (If there
were many candidates, discuss only two or three major candidates) What were the
one or two (three at most) major issues? How did your candidate get nominated or
included on the ballot? For example, some offices require that candidates get
citizens’ signatures to run, others allow people to pay a fee, for others the
candidates are nominated at a party convention, sometimes there’s a primary
election, sometimes there isn’t. Look in the Michigan Manual, your city charter,
newspaper articles, ask at your local library for local candidates, also check the
county or city clerk’s office for specific information—and cite those sources in your
Part 1B: The Office (2-3 pages) Describe the office the candidate is seeking. Be
sure to include the following:
1) its powers, (What can the person in this office do?)
2) its benefits, (for example salary, health insurance, legal protection)
3) its limits, (What is the person in this office prohibited from doing—conflicts of
interest, etc.), and
5) some history of the office (has it been held by the same candidate/party forever
– did the position always exist)? For example: when was the city founded, and has
the mayor always been elected in partisan elections?
6) Also, describe how candidates are elected to this office (partisan or nonpartisan
elections, the top vote getters out of a long list, two major candidates facing off
against each other . . .?
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.