This discussion is based on a story of an 18-month old named Josie King that lost her life because of a medical error. Josie's mother used the settlement money to create the Josie King Foundation to help reduce the mortality rate by encouraging hospitals to adopt patient-safety programs.
1. Read the Josie's Story Teaches Hospitals How to Become Safer
2. Watch the Josie King Story video.
3. Write your feelings about Josie and the culture of hiding mistakes and the approximately 98,000 persons that die each year in America because of medical errors.
4. Answer the questions as thoroughly and concisely as possible.
-Be sure to reference any works that you utilize in answering the questions (Be sure that references are in APA format).
You can find the video and the article in internet.
*****Please answer everything.
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.