Things to know: The best literature reviews are not individual summaries of articles; rather, they are a combined synthesis. In scholarly writing, to synthesize means to bring various ideas and pieces of information together. In this “bringing together,” new comparisons are drawn and new meanings derived. So, even though you are reporting on information in four different articles, you are also molding that information into a new and unique story you are telling about the research topic.
For a visual, you might think about each piece of information within a theme as a strand of yarn or rope. You weave those strands together, put them against each other, twist them, and eventually you come up with a beautiful shape. In the literature review, this “weaving” looks like comparing, contrasting, and analyzing the articles in relationship to one another and the social work profession.
In this Assignment, you write a short literature review on your research topic, keeping the principle of synthesis in mind.
Submit a 2-page literature review demonstrating what is known about your topic and any identified gaps. The literature review must include at least four of the peer-reviewed research articles you found.
At the end of your literature review, write 1 to 2 paragraphs answering the following question:
· How will you change, refine, or focus your research question based on your exploration of the literature? Provide justification.
Make sure to include appropriate APA citations and a reference list.
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.