The top 5 largest companies based on their market capitalization are Apple (2.368 T), Microsoft (2.215 T), alphabet (google 1.857 T), Amazon (1.672 T), and Facebook (928 B). Combining these five companies makes up roughly 38% of the S&P 500, one of the most popular market indexes. Not surprisingly, every one of these companies are in the high-flying tech industry. In addition, these companies are currently or have been in a lawsuit regarding business practices that violate antitrust regulations. Antitrust regulations are laws developed and enforced by the government to protect the consumer from business practices deemed predatory while ensuring a fair marketplace.
It is known that antitrust laws are essential to restrict a dominant firm from forming a monopoly in their marketplace, but have you ever thought if there are enough antitrust regulations for large tech companies?
Some firms believe that having antitrust regulation can cause more harm than benefit due to these laws restricting companies from innovation or becoming more effective. Large tech companies are powerful enough to lobby for deregulation laws; however, we believe that must come to an end and have effective antitrust laws in place to restrict these companies from capturing further market share.
– Please write the Body Section (3 paragraphs of 6 sentences each)
You can use some of the sources attached for the references.
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.