The paper will be graded on the quality of the content, use of citations, use of Standard English grammar, sentence structure, and overall organization based on the required components. The length of the paper should be 6-8 pages, excluding title page and reference page(s).
Use the state of florida and mental health nurse practitioner!
Attached document is the paper template to follow. Please use APA format and 0 plagiarism!
NONPF Competencies links below:
(No Running head needed per 7th edition for student papers)
Don’t forget you need a page number on each page
Title of Paper
(The title is followed by 3 spaces)
Date (e.g. July 1, 2021)
Title of Paper
(Centered and Bolded – should be the same as title on page 1 – title page)
Provide an introduction to your topic and a purpose statement. Generally, an introduction paragraph is short; around 1-2 paragraphs. Do not label the para using “Introduction” as the heading; the paper title at the top of the first page acts as a Level 1 heading. Your introduction should provide a BRIEF overview of what you will cover in this paper, which is a general statement on scope of practice, competencies, and leadership. Include a purpose statement, which describes the purpose of the paper and summarizes the topics that will be discussed and the goal of the paper. It tells the reader what to expect in the paper and what the focus will be. Your purpose statement should be 1 sentence.
Advanced Practice Nurse Scope of Practice
(Level 1 Heading: Centered, Bold, Title Case Heading)
Research the nurse practice act and APN scope of practice guidelines in your state and describe the following requirements of your state. Use your own words. One scholarly source needed for this section. This is a big part of your paper. Be thorough in your discussion. Once you are done writing this- you should know exactly what you are required to do to get your license in your state, what you need to do each year to maintain it, how much it will cost, what authority you have to practice in your state. A few sentences on each is not enough.
Educational Requirements (Level 2 heading: Flush left, Bold, Uppercase and Lowercase Heading)
Start paragraph under heading and indented. Description, educational preparedness and work environment.
License Requirements (Level 2 heading)
Start paragraph under heading and indented.How to you obtain your license, how much does it cost? What do you need to maintain for your license?
Regulatory Requirements (Level 2 heading)
Start paragraph under heading and indented. How are you regulated as an NP in your state? Do you need to keep special certifications? How often? How much do they cost? Is there more than one option?
Practice Authority (Level 2 heading).
Start paragraph under heading and indented. Describe whether your state allows full, limited, or restricted NP practice. Be detailed in what you are allowed to do
Prescriptive Authority (Level 2 heading)
Start paragraph under heading and indented. What will you be allowed to prescribe? What do you need to do to maintain your preceptive authority? Do you have to maintain a separate license/certificate?
Nurse Practitioner Core Competencies (Level 1 Heading)
Review the National Organization of Nurse Practitioner Faculties (NONPF) Core Competencies and describe TWO competency areas where you believe you are personally strong and TWO competency areas where you have opportunities for growth. Use at least one scholarly source for this section. Use second level headings as follows:
Competency Areas That are Personally Strong
Competency Areas Where There is Room for Growth
Scholarly Activities to Help Achieve NP Competencies
Scholarly activities include: writing a research article, participating in research, attending a conference in an area to improve, joining a nursing organization, etc. Finding a mentor as a new NP is not a scholarly activity- YOU being a mentor is.
Leadership Skills (Level 1 Heading)
Analyze three leadership skills (not leadership styles- refer to lesson) required to lead as an NP within complex systems as well as two strategies to help you develop NP leadership skills. Use at least one scholarly source. Use second level headings as follows:
Three Leadership Skills Required to Lead in Complex Systems
Two Strategies to Help Develop NP Leadership Skills
Conclusion (Level 1 Heading)
Provide a conclusion, including a brief summary of what you discussed in the paper. Do not introduce new information into your conclusion paper. A good rule of thumb is to have a sentence for each main idea/criteria area you discussed in the paper. Your reader should be able to read your conclusion parapgrah and have a good understanding of what your paper covered.
Please make sure you to review the 7th edition APA book to cite your references here. Please note: you do not list a reference unless you cited the reference in your paper. References are double spaced. References have a hanging indent and are in alphabetical order.
TIPS for this Paper:
· The paper should be 3-6 pages in length, excluding the title and reference page(s)
· Support your ideas with a minimum of 2 scholarly sources. Scholarly sources are required beyond your textbook. These sources should be less than 5 years old. What is a Scholarly Resource:
· Follow the rubric and make sure you cover all required elements of the assignment.
· APA papers are double spaced throughout the paper, including reference page
· 7th edition does not require running heads for student papers
· 7th edition fonts: Times New Roman in 12 pt, Calibri size 11pt, Arial 11pt, Lucida Sans Unicode 10pt, and Georgia 11pt as allowed fonts. Do not change size of fonts throughout your paper.
· In-text citations: (Author, Year). Periods go AFTER the parenthesis
· Direct quote in-text citations: (Author, Year, p.#).
· Remember to look at your TII report- colored square in your gradebook- click on it to see your report. Review and highlighted areas and those need to be changed. You must paraphrase your information.
· Paraphrase info:
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.