General Requirements: Use the following information to ensure successful completion of the assignment:
1. Instructors will be using a grading rubric to grade the assignments. It is recommended that learners review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment in order to become familiar with the assignment criteria and expectations for successful completion of the assignment.
2. Doctoral learners are required to use APA style for their writing assignments. (APA 7th edition).
3. This assignment requires that at least 6 scholarly research sources related to this topic, and at least two in-text citation from each source be included.
4. No quotations, paraphrases, or summaries, only synthesis of literature.
5. I will be required to submit this assignment to LopesWrite. (it a plagiarism detector, it cannot be greater than 10%. I will have to submit through that program in order to let you know if there has to be any adjustments to the paper. Directions: Write a paper of 1,500–1,750 words that addresses shifts in educational paradigm (the pendulum effect).
In your paper, include the following:
1. A research-supported discussion of educational paradigms, specifically identifying the current educational paradigm.
2. A research-supported discussion of how the educational pendulum (shift in paradigms) influences education, including the role of the educational leader, teacher, and student.
3. A research-supported discussion of the importance of educational paradigms, including shifting paradigms.
*** Please review the rubric before writing a paper, of course we should be aiming for the highest score on that rubric. ***Paper should include an introduction (last two sentences in the introductions are the thesis of the paper, and the purpose of the paper) 2-3 sections (for example, educational paradigms, shift in paradigms, how the educational pendulum (shift in paradigms) influences education) and a conclusion if you want to use any other additional resources, that ok as long as those are peer-reviewed articles within the last 5 year only. the once that are listed are not, I know, but that is what the professor gave me.
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.