The client owns a pickleball(kind of sport like tennis both they provide training and stuffs like ball and rockets to play if they want) company in Canada and wants to establish a new one in the United States in Arizona but non-profit one.
As you can see, exactly mentioned by the client what she wants and need to be researched precisely the data from the government website. The US.GOV
steps that you need to do:
1. read about what is the pickleball play and prepare 1-page introduction about what the play of pickball and its orgine and how is common play in north america and especially in canada and united states
you can have overview on the client web, but it doesn’t have the enough information
1.you need to screenshot which is client demand and just lunching(establish) business she meant not laugh in the first line you see dictation error
2. it has three different part that mentioned in three different questions that need each part start with a brief introduction regarding what is the definition of the concept and then add the information which you serached through US.GOV ALL INFORMATION SHOULD BE authentic FROM GOVERMANTAL WEBSITE AND NEED TO ATTACT SCREENSHOTS OF GOVERMENT WEB AND PUT THE LINK OF WE BELOW EACH PART THAT CAN EASILY CLICK ON AND GO ON
all three questions should be prepared in three different sections
a overall survey and conclusion
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.