Summarize the article by answering the three questions listed below. Each question should have an answer that has a minimum of 7 sentences. Please make sure you read the statement on Plagiarism. Also, do not copy and paste the article – that is plagiarism. Title must be included
NAEYC Young Children, November 2013 Planning_Environments _1_.pdf Planning_Environments _1_.pdf – Alternative Formats
(If you have difficulty accessing this pdf, contact your instructor for assistance)
After reading the article, answer the following questions:
1. What is the main focus of the article? What did you learn about planning appropriate environments?
2. What are three principles for planning environments and choosing materials?
3. Using the strategies/ideas from question two, how would you use them in your classroom?
Maximum points are given when length of 3 paragraphs,minimum of 7 sentences in each, is met and content summarizes key strategies to use with young children and families. Title must be included
20 points – Three paragraphs are included, each paragraph has a minimum of seven sentences
20 points – First paragraph summarizes the main focus of the article
30 points – Second paragraph summarizes three strategies from the article
30 points – Third paragraph gives specific strategies/ideas you will use when working with young children.
Points are deducted for errors in grammar and spelling. Also noted is clarity of the summary and students comprehension of the content.
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.