I need one SPECIFIC example of DSD (disorder of sexual development) discussed in no more than a 250 word summary. Instructions are attached.
BIOL 1103, Exam # 4, Take-home (15 points) Some scientists estimate that almost 2% of the population has a disorder of sexual development (DSD). • In a 200-250 words summary, discuss ONE SPECIFIC example of a (one) DSD. Do not
discuss DSD in general and do not assume that the reader knows anything.
• Do not use quotes, use your own words, check your grammar and spelling. • DO NOT discuss examples of conditions of abnormal numbers of sex chromosomes
(for example XXX, Turner syndrome, etc.) or abnormal numbers of autosomes (for example Down syndrome, trisomy 21).
• Do NOT discuss the case study (Am I a Girl or a Boy). • Use one or two references (list at the end of your summary). • Do not use sources such as Wikipedia, ask.com, dictionaries, encyclopedia, etc. • Your work will be turned in to Turnitin.com
• Due by Thursday, April 28, 2022, 11:59 PM in iCollege
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.