1. Review the Final Project Themes List attached belo, and identify the theme you find most interesting. In the textbox below, write the theme you will write about and include a few words about why you chose it.
2. Identify the artworks that correspond to the theme and period you chose from the Final Project Themes List. Write the artist, title, date, medium, dimensions, cultural origin, stylistic movement, and current location (museum, gallery, or private collection) for each artwork in the textbox below.
3. Identify the contemporary connection that corresponds to the theme and artworks you chose from the Final Project Themes List.
4. Write down what you hope your readers will learn about the importance of your comparison. What better understanding of the theme, represented in these works of art, might they gain? It may help you in answering this question to think back to your reasons for choosing the theme you selected in question 1.
5. Identify the theme and two works you have selected for this assignment.
6. Write 1-2 sentences to introduce each work of art. Be sure to include the artist, title, date, medium, dimensions, the cultural origin or period of creation, and current location or collection of each artwork in the textbox below.
7. In the textbox below, write 1-2 sentences that explain the relationship between the two works and their shared theme. Consider what is significant about their relationship.
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.