Complete a reaction paper regarding the statement "Women should be sentenced differently than men."
Reaction Paper FormatIntroductionThe purpose of responding to a reaction statement is to enhance critical thinking skills. Your objective in writing a response to the designated statement is to "…define an issue clearly and to formulate and clarify your position on that issue by reacting to a controversial statement" ( Johnson, Rettig, Scott, and Garrison, 2002, p. 127). In this exercise, there are four essential elements to be completed:
4. Conclude Concisely - This exercise will conclude with one and no more than two paragraphs that will summarize your argument and position. It should be persuasive, clearly written, and concise.Reaction Paper Format IssuesHeadings: Upper left corner of your paper:
Title (centered on the page): Your reaction paper will begin with a title declaring where you stand on this statement: A Negative Reaction to the Statement "Women Should Not Be Sentenced Differently than Men" if you disagree with the statement, or A Positive Reaction to the Statement "Women Should Be Sentenced Differently Than Men" if you agree with this position.Length, Font, Spacing: The length of this paper is to be no less than 900 words double-spaced. Please word process your work using Times New Roman size 12 font. You are required to provide three properly cited references (APA or MLA), with a references page. You can use the paper in this assignment as one of your references. Must be submitted in Microsoft Word format. NO OTHER FORMAT WILL BE ACCEPTED!
Reaction paper format information, adapted in part from:
Johnson, W., Rettig, R., Scott, G. & Garrison, S. (2002). The criminal justice student writer's manual. (2nd ed). Prentice-Hall.
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.