While Uber technologies (Uber) had tasted great success in the run-up to its planned IPO in 2019, its journey had been a bumpy one. On June 21, 2017, co-founder Travis Kalanick stepped down as CEO of Uber in the face of a shareholder revolt that made it untenable for him to stay on in that position. Kalanick’s resignation came after a review of practices at Uber that included allegations of sexual harassment, a corporate theft lawsuit, defiance of government regulations, reports of misbehavior, and a toxic corporate culture, leading to the departure of some key executives.
In early 2018 Dara Khosrowshahi, the newly appointed CEO of Uber, faced numerous obstacles in the path of reaching Uber’s 2019 IPO objective: fixing Uber’s culture and helping it evolve some of its own core cultural practices to foster growth and improve stakeholder relationships; contending with lawsuits over a massive data security breach; working with a splintered board and ushering in corporate governance reforms; and regaining the confidence of Uber’s investors, employees, and customers. There are 2 accompanying videos suggested by the case writers.
Dara Khosrowshahi, the newly appointed Uber CEO, has hired you as a strategic management consultant and asked you to prepare a report for him that focuses on the following items:
• An assessment and analysis of Uber’s corporate culture prior to his arrival inclusive of the key features of the culture;
• An analysis if what issues and/or problems need to be prioritized prioritize in order to rebuild and improve the culture at UBER;
• An analysis of what he has completed thus far; and,
• What additional actions he could take that would make an even greater contribution toward turning things around at UBER.
Prepare a report for CEO Khosrowshahi focusing on these findings
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.