Part 2: – Project Implementation – due Nov 20st @ 11:00 pm:
Report 2 Contents:
1) Project goals.
2) Database description: A general description of the database, what data is stored in the database.
How the database will benefit the users.
3) Data model & design:
o Completed ER/EER diagram; 8 tables
MUST use https://www.draw.io to draw the ER diagram, and then take a
Include a snapshot of the diagram in the report.
o Business rules.
o Data dictionary: For each one of the tables, list columns, data types, column restrictions,
o Use MySQL Server and MySQL Workbench to create the database/tables.
Include a snapshot of the SQL code in your report
o Populate the each table with a minimum of 20 rows of sample data. Make sure the
entered data is descriptive (not just random numbers and letters.
Include a snapshot of the SQL code in your report.
o Use MySQL Server and MySQL Workbench to write/run the SQL queries below. For
each query, provide the following in Report 2:
Snapshot of the code and the output in the report.
In about 2 lines, explain what the query returns.
1 trivial query. Simple select with ordering.
2 medium difficulty queries. Queries that use composite condition for selection,
computations, aggregate function and grouping.
1 query that uses subquery.
2 queries that uses join (1 inner join, 1 left or right outer join).
1 view (query must use join – hint: you can use one of the queries from the
1 query that uses union.
1 custom stored function.
1 custom stored procedure.
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.