Professional Assignment 2 – CLO 1, CLO 2, CLO 3, CLO 4, CLO 5
Perform a discriminant analysis on the data and interpret the result, including the confusion matrix. Include all required steps in assessing the final model. By trial and error, find the threshold, which minimizes prediction relative error.
Please provide your work in detail and include in-text citations. At least five references are required for PA’s and CLA’s
1. Paper needs to be formatted in APA 7th edition
2. Explain your work in detail and provide an in-text citation.
3. Need to have at least 6 peer-reviewed articles as the references (Recommend to find the articles from ProQuest.
4. Need to include the textbook as the references.
6. Please find the textbook and class PPTs in the attachment section.
7. Textbook Information:
Bowerman, B., Drougas, A. M., Duckworth, A. G., Hummel, R. M. Moniger, K. B., & Schur, P. J. (2019). Business statistics and analytics in practice (9th ed.). McGraw-Hill
8. Please find the image of table 5 in the attachment
9. Please find the Course Learning Outcome list of this course in the attachment
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.