1) Princess Mononoke was, according to various sources, the film that made Miyazaki famous in the west, and led to the American release of some of his other films. However, Miyazaki has been in the business since the mid-1960s. Why do you think this was the film that was used as his ticket to the west, and what made it resonate? (I'm especially interested in hearing from the Miyazaki fans among us.) Why this particular anime and not another?
2) To tie this discussion more closely to this week's module, how would you compare the way religion is treated in Princess Mononoke, or other anime you've seen, compared to how it's depicted in Western pop culture? What's different and what's the same?
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.