Responsible Political Parties
Ideally, in a democracy, candidates should say what they will do if elected, and once elected, they should carry out those promises. However, too often, this is not the case. The responsible party model argue that parties should meet certain objectives:
1) Parties should offer clear and distinct choices to the voters.
2) Voters should use these choices as cues to their own preferences on a candidate.
3) Once elected, parties should carry out their campaign promises.
4) Parties should take responsibility for the performance of their policies while in government.
Using the table below as your guide, discuss the differences between the two parties on the five issues provided. In addition, in one or two paragraphs discuss whether the American political parties follow the responsible party model given the criteria listed above. Please cite all outside sources!
(PLEASE SEE ATTACHMENT FOR TABLE AND ENTIRE ASSIGNMENT QUESTION)
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.