Please read the chapter by Michel Foucault that begins on page 191. https://selforganizedseminar.files.wordpress.com/2012/08/foucault-panopticism.pdf (Links to an external site.)
By Wednesday of this week, respond to each of the following discussion questions. Your response should be at least 300 words in total.
1) What is the question being addressed in this text?
2) What is Michel Foucault arguing?
3) What disciplinary techniques did the authorities use to handle the plague?
4) What is the Panopticon?
5) What are its major effects?
6) What are the consequences of those effects?
7) How does the Panopticon achieve those effects?
8) According to Foucault, what is the relationship between the plague-stricken town and the panoptic establishment? In other words, why does he bring them up in the same article? What is his purpose for doing so?
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.