Please note the template added is almost complete Please add supporting literature with 4 references/ Citations APA style
Using the Required Admission Orders Template, write a full set of admission orders for the patient in the branching exercise.
Primary Diagnosis: Atrial Fibrillation with Rapid ventricular Response
Status/Condition : Hemodynamically stable
Code Status: Full code
Admit to Unit: Telemetry Unit
Activity Level: Ambulate with assistance if necessary, Bedrest with Bathroom privileges, Fall risk in place
Diet: 2 Gram Sodium Diet, Low fat
IV Fluids: Sodium Chloride 0.9 % solution 1000 ml – IV continuous, Order rate: 50 ml/h, Administer over 20 hours
· Critical Drips: None at this time will reevaluate after initial dose of Beta Bloker is given
Respiratory: Nasal Cannula 2L to maintain SPO2 above 93 %
· Medications : Metoprolol tartrate 2,5 mg IV bolus administer over 2 min once, for Atrial Fibribilation with Rapid ventricular response – re evaluate for possible initiation of Metoprolol Oral as initial treatment.
Nursing Orders : Vital Signs every 4 hours, Pulse Oximetry continuous, Weigh patient once upon admission, Educate for Cardiac Disease, Cardiac Arrythmias PRN, Intake and Output every shift, Assess IV site every shift, Cardiac monitoring in telemetry floor for 24 hours and re- assess, Consent for treatment as needed, notify provider if there is any change in cardiac rhythm, bleeding precautions.
Follow-Up Lab Tests: 12 lead EKG, THS, CBC. CMP, PT , PTT
· Diagnostic testing : TEE, ECHO Doppler
Consults: Cardiologist consult for New Onset of Atrial fibrillation with Rapid ventricular response
Patient Education and Health Promotion: Educate patient in regards Cardiac disease, diet , medication compliance and proper specialist follow up.
Discharge Planning and Required Follow-Up Care: Plan to discharge home with primary care and cardiologist follow up within one week.
References (minimum of three timely references that prove this plan follows current standards of care):
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.