General Survey Form
Objective: Conduct a General survey on a person of your choice. The purpose of this interaction is observation only.
1. Physical Appearance/Hygiene:
a. General appearance:
c. Apparent age
d. Ethnic group
e. Appears overall healthy
f. Well-groomed or disheveled (Note the general color of skin and hygiene)
2. Body Structure and Movement (Observe general stature):
a. Height appropriate for apparent age
b. Appears well nourished
c. Weight suitable for the height
d. Position or posture (comfortable and relaxed)
e. Obvious deformities
f. Walks with ease
g. Gait balanced and smooth
h. Limitations to range of motion
i. Involuntary movements
j. Using assistive devices
3. Emotional/Mental Status and Behavior:
Level of alertness
Appear well rested or tired
Behavior appropriate for the situation
Dress suitable for the weather
4. Document observations with detailed responses in a narrative format. For example, if a client appears tired provide a description adequate for the reader to visualize the client, “Client is alert and appears tired, slumped in a chair with eyes half closed.”
5. Describe two actual or potential risk factors for the client based on the assessment findings with description or reason for selection of them.
Write from nursing perspective
No consideration for plagiarism
DUE 1/ 14/2022
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.