: Personal Philosophy of Teaching Part I
· should be 2–4 pages, typed in Times New Roman using 12-point font, and double-spaced with 1" margins.
· Use a first person narrative and present tense.
· Write sincerely, uniquely, and memorably. Avoid clichés, jargon, and technical terms.
· Include specific (not abstract) ideas, using 1–2 concrete examples, whether actual or anticipated experiences.
· Show humility and mention students enthusiastically.
· Include your conception of how learning occurs.
· Communicate your goals as an instructor.
· Include actual or anticipated teaching strategies and methods.
· Include justification for why you teach (or anticipate teaching) the way you do.
· Include a brief discussion of how your teaching (or anticipated teaching) facilitates student learning.
· Include a conclusion.
To assist you in developing your teaching philosophy, you may choose to include any or all of the following:
· Famous quotes
· Your personal experiences as a learner
· Your views of the educational system
· Your interest in new types of teaching and learning
· What you think students should expect from you as a teacher
· How you know your goals for students are being met
· How you create (or anticipate creating) an engaging or enriching learning environment, and specific activities or exercises to engage your students
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.