my reserch topic is crime prevention
Final Paper: The paper should be typed, double-spaced, standard text and margins. Please place the word count on the title page of your paper.
Your final grade will be reflective of the quality of the library research and the analysis of the literature in the paper. The object of this course for students to write an intelligent analysis, on a topic of their choosing, which integrates scholarly sources, synthesis of scholarly sources (literature review), and analysis of the literature (topic analysis assignment). Previous assignments are intended to be revised and used in the final paper. Please make ample use of your previous work—this will help you create a stellar final paper.
- 20-25 pages (double spaced, 12 point font)
- 25 citations, 15 scholarly and 10 of your choice (only 15 scholarly required for internship students) (Annotations do not need to be included in final paper bibliography).
- APA or Chicago style in-text citations and reference page
Please also note that the previous assignments are used to help you start and develop your final project in a timely manner. These assignments can be used in an edited form in the final paper—for instance, the literature review, if written sufficiently the first time, could be a section in the paper. Likewise, the topic statement due at the beginning of the semester would be a good opportunity to develop the introduction to the paper.
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.