(1) Maintain a food diary for three days using MyFitnessPal, or a similar diet app. A list of common diet apps can be downloaded in the Worksheets, Forms, and Templates area at left.
(2) Write a nutritional self-assessment paper. In your paper, you will analyze your eating habits, food patterns, and nutrition intake. Maintaining your diary:You will use the MyFitnessPal food diary app to record everything that goes into your digestive system over the course of three days. Record everything you eat and drink, and record the name and dosage of any medications that you take, including vitamins, minerals, and herbal supplements.It is preferable to record your food intake for at least one non-school day or one non-weekday (for example, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, or Sunday, Monday, Tuesday). This way, you will see how your eating habits change with your schedule.It is important that you take time each day to record your food, drink, and drug intake rather than relying on your memory.
An honest, detailed diary will help you gain a better understanding of yourself personally and professionally.
Take screenshots of your MyFitnessPal food diary to include in your analysis paper. At the end of the three days, print the final report in MyFitnessPal to include with your written paper.
Complete and submit your Nutritional Self-assessment Paper:
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.