Page 1 of 1
Case Study Student Name: Becky Sample
Lesson #: 29
Mental Health Diagnosis: Paranoia (use the exact diagnosis given within the case study narrative)
Client’s Name: Jane Sample
Signs and Symptoms for Mental Health Diagnosis: (Write all signs and symptoms listed within the case study.)
• Extreme and consistent distrust of others without sufficient basis.
• Verbalizes intent to harm self.
• Avoids others out of fear of being hurt.
• Irrational beliefs and describes visual hallucinations.
Other Case Details Need to Know for Treatment Planning (must explain
reasoning): (After reading the case study, ask yourself, what else do I need to know about this client to assist them? In other words, what was not told to you within the case
study that you need to know? Remember, do not use the word “I” within your Case Study
• Additional information about the client’s support system is needed to help educate the
client’s family about the symptoms of mental illness so that they can respond calmly and
firmly to the client’s psychotic behaviors.
Treatment Interventions and Reason: (After reading the case study, look within the chapter for all the suggested treatment options for that type of diagnosis. Choose the
ones you would use for your client to address their specific symptoms and needs. Be sure
to state the reason for using each. In other words, what will you use it to target and for
what type of treatment outcome?)
• Psychotherapy to explore the nature and depth of the client’s current feelings or ideas of paranoia to help reestablish and maintain reality-based orientation that is free from
suspicious thoughts and beliefs.
• Refer the client to a psychiatrist for medication evaluation.
• Refer the client to a neurologist to rule out cognitive disorders as the cause for paranoia.
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.