Kindly read and respond to the two discussions below, respond with 100 words or more each
1. My view point and purpose of doing philosophy is get see understanding from more than one perspective. It like learning new way and using what you have learn to get a better view. Example would be two words that means the same thing but one is just more than the other one like light and illuminate both means light. However illuminate seems to be worth more. In the Value of Philosophy I like the point where we must free our mind from the prejudices of what wrongly called "practical man" pg. 1. What I receive is do not believe only on what you see and hear. Decide for yourself what is wrong. Stand for yourself; do not just roll with the normal because the million dollar question is it wrong; or are you just close minded. In "The Apology of Socrates" …. they do not know and cannnot tell pg. 3. He saying why down play who he is to please people that are not willing to learn. They are willing to set fear in others but will not bend to see or compromise understanding an individual. Be able to be different; do not down play who you are because the people are not willing to change maybe you can change they way they think, or be history that made an impact.
2. After reading the text, I've come to a conclusion that the purpose of philosophy is education and is meant to be studied not for seeking philosophic answers since no definite answers can be deemed true but rather for these questions to allow us to see what possibilities could come to mind. Everyone's a philosopher because we all experience new things and that's when philosophy begins. Our mind begin to go up in gears and start thinking of what endless possibilities there are and the endless consequences there could be if one's action is taken into account. It is the pursuit of knowledge that makes us hungry for more and each additional experience contributes to our conceptions. The feedback of all of those experiences is philosophy and the way the truth is perceived by us. It comes to a full circle around in a loop where experiences first happen, then our conceptions, and lastly the feedback. Then the loop all begins again but this time it will be added to our conceptions from previous experiences. As more knowledge of philosophy is gained, our wisdom will increase. Since possibilities are endless with our experiences, then the capacity of wisdom will be infinite.
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.