You comented: [In Miami, Florida, homelessness hit the lowest level ever, and there were only 919 unsheltered homeless in August 2021 (Teaford, 2021). While the population is low, it does not mean that homelessness is insignificant. It is a severe determinant of health, as homeless people are pre-disposed to poor health outcomes because of their surroundings. Homeless people also lack the necessary resources necessary for self-care, which makes them more vulnerable to diseases. ]
– During your dive into the literature, did you happen to come across any information about what is contributing to the downward trend?
– What current advocacy efforts are underway and are they making a difference. This is important to understand as you join the advocacy mission for this social determinant.
Use an APA 7 style and a minimum of 250 words. Provide support from a minimum of at least three (3) scholarly sources. The scholarly source needs to be: 1) evidence-based, 2) scholarly in nature, 3) Sources should be no more than five years old (published within the last 5 years), and 4) an in-text citation. citations and references are included when information is summarized/synthesized and/or direct quotes are used, in which APA style standards apply. Include the Doi or URL link.
• Textbooks are not considered scholarly sources.
• Wikipedia, Wikis, .com website or blogs should not be used
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.