Imagine that you are a member of the HR department of a small retail company and upper management has asked you to create an employee customer service training class for all new employees.
· Must be 6 pages Justify the use of a needs assessment for your company’s proposed employee customer service training, including an explanation of five ways in which such an assessment would expose any existing performance deficiencies.
· Develop a customer service training implementation plan, including the method of training (for example: presentation, discussion, case study, discovery, role play, simulation, modeling, or on-the-job training).
· Justify a selected training method for customer service training.
· Propose two proven ways an organization can motivate employees who have no interest in attending training sessions.
· Develop a survey to collect specific, targeted feedback from training participants that can be used to improve future training sessions.
· Make sure that your survey is designed as though you were providing it to participants for completion. Include the survey within the body of your paper.
· Support your propositions, assertions, arguments, or conclusions with at least three credible, relevant, and appropriate sources synthesized in a coherent analysis.
· Cite each source on your source list at least one time within your assignment.
· Write clearly and concisely in a manner that is well organized, grammatically correct, and free of spelling, typographical, formatting, and/or punctuation errors.
· Propose how to create employee training, including a needs assessment, training methods, motivation, implementation plan, and training assessment.
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.