BUAD 6900 – Summer 2022
(Executive summaries should be between 1-2 pages, single-spaced, 12 pt. font.)
Textbook Case #20 Nike, Inc
Based on the case facts in the textbook (50 points):
1) Identify the key internal factors that are important to Nike. Rank the most important five and explain why. (30 points.)
2) Discuss (in some detail) three areas of strength (10 points)
3) Discuss (in some detail) three areas of weakness (10 points)
Based on your research of the Company’s most recent annual report (internet search; company webpage — investor relations; and latest 10K/10Q reports – www.sec.gov.edgar). (25 points)
4) Using the latest 10K (Annual Report), calculate financial ratio table for the past three years (2021, 2020, 2019). You may need to access the 2020 annual report for the 2019 balance sheet data. Here are the relevant ratios: Current Ratio, Quick Ratio, Total Debt-to-Total Assets Ratio, Total Debt-to-Equity Ratio, Times-Interest-Earned Ratio, Inventory Turnover, Fixed Assets Turnover, Total Assets Turnover, Accounts Receivable Turnover, Average Collection Period, Gross Profit Margin, Operating Profit Margin, ROA, ROE. Note you may need to scroll down in the reports. You are looking for the Consolidated Statements of Income and Consolidated Balance Sheets. (15 points)
5) Based this analysis, identify three major trends and why they are important. (10 points)
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.