Please use link above and the Textbook login info below:
Username- [email protected]
Prior to beginning work on this discussion, read How to Talk to Parents About Their Misbehaving Child (Links to an external site.).
Including the child’s family in problem solving a child’s challenging behavior is essential. Parents know their child best and they can offer you information including background knowledge that can help you determine the proper strategies to help the child in the classroom. The better you know the child and know the child’s home situation the better equipped you will be to respond in the classroom. It is important to work with your families, not against them. You want to involve them and ask questions, not tell them. Respect is essential.
After reading Chapter 12 of the course text, address the following questions:
· How will you prepare for a meeting with a family when a challenging behavior occurs?
· List three strategies you will use when meeting with a family to discuss their child’s behavior.
· Examine your own attitude and discuss whether or not you think families are responsible for how their child behaves at school. Support your stance.
· What data and records will you bring into the discussion to help move the conversation forward in a positive direction?
· Beyond these considerations, what other factors may be involved?
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.