For this Assignment, review the “Petrakis Family” case history and video session.
In a 3- to 4-page paper, describe a treatment group that would help Helen Petrakis in one of the following areas: (a) caregiving, (b) sandwich generation, (c) serving as a family member of an individual with addiction.
Review and briefly summarize the literature about the social issue that is the focus of your group (caregiving, sandwich generation, or addictions).
Write a plan that includes the following elements:
Type of treatment group
Purpose of the group
Method to recruit
Make sure the paper is Zero percent plagiarism.
Running heads are not to be on the paper.
Make sure paper is in APA 7 formatting.
Please provide a reference page and references throughout the paper.
1. Plummer, S.-B., Makris, S., & Brocksen, S. (Eds.). (2013). Sessions case histories. Baltimore, MD: Laureate International Universities Publishing.
“The Petrakis Family” (pp. 20–22)
2. Toseland, R. W., & Rivas, R. F. (2017). An introduction to group work practice (8th ed.). Boston, MA: Pearson.
Chapter 6, “Planning the Group”
3. Walden University. (n.d.). MSW interactive home page [Multimedia].
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.