First: You need to chose at least ONE painting from ONE OF THE ARTISTS WHOSE STATEMENTS IN THE BOOK HAVE BEEN ASSIGNED TO READ. You can find the painting either in the course content or by typing the name of the artist and/or the painting into the search box for Google images. When you write about the painting, make sure you insert the link to it.
Jackson Pollock, 22 Mark Rothko, 26 Robert Motherwell, 26 Joan Mitchell, 31 Cy Twombly, 34 Tadeusz Kantor, 58 Charles Biederman, 81 Kenneth Noland, 92 Interview, 94 Susan Rothenberg, 263 Julian Schnabel, 266 Krzysztof Wodisczko, 424 Douglas Davis, 437 Shigeko Kubota, 443 Joseph Cornell, 509 Robert Smithson, 530 Robert Irwin, 572 James Turrell Mario Merz. 671 Yoko Ono, 736 Herman Nitsch, 747 James Luna, 799 Marcel Duchamp, 817 Henry Flynt, 820 • How does the artifact bring together the different methods and focus an understanding of the data presented in the module?
Second : write(750- 1000) words
• How does the artifact bring together the different methods and focus an understanding of the data presented in the module?
• How does it show the relationship between the artistic and the spiritual?
• How does it illumine the process of creativity and its relationship to thought and spirituality?
need to focus less on the background of the artist and more on the details of the "artifact" itself.
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.