A multinational clothing company is considering sponsoring a national sports team in the forthcoming Tokyo Olympics.
Use a SMART to show how it could help them decide on where to locate their temporary headquarters during the Games.
Use a Decision Matrix so show how it could help them choose which national team to sponsor
Use a Decision Tree to show how it could improve on the Decision Matrix in helping them choose a national team to sponsor
Use a Sensitivity Analysis to show how it could help analyse the risk of the choice made by the Decision Tree.
Along with each of the frameworks with the appropriate calculations, provide a question by question explanation of the steps taken and the conclusion reached.
· Wordcount: 1500-2000
· Cover, Table of Contents, Conclusion
· Font: Arial 12,5 pts.
· Text alignment: Justified.
Weight: Midterm 40% / Final 60%
The Midterm assesses the following learning outcomes:
· Outcome 1: Understand the context to decision making
· Outcome 2: Understand the constraints on decision making
· Outcome 3: Align decisions with organizational goals
· Outcome 4: Apply a qualitative decision making approach
The Final assesses the following learning outcomes:
· Outcome 1: Understand the the use of frameworks to support decision making
· Outcome 2: Be able to apply these frameworks correctly
· Outcome 3: Be able to use qualitative and quantitative information to take appropriate decisions
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.