Questions: Please write your answers underneath the questions in sentence/paragraph form (no bullet points). These answers should be in YOUR OWN words. Do not copy the answers from other laboratory students.
1. Explain the importance of BMI and waist/hip ratio measurements? What are the health risks associated with these measurements?
2. What are the potential sources of error for skinfold measurements?
3. What is the body composition classification based on your calculations from the Siri and Population-Specific formula? (refer to Table 15.2)
4. What explanation might there be for differences in body fat calculation?
5. Explain the theory behind Bioelectrical Impedance Analysis and what are factors that can affect the body fat value?
6. When measuring heart rate, why might an individual use a certain time length over another one (i.e. 15 sec vs. 60 sec). Which value would be the most accurate and why?
7. What value is considered a normal blood pressure? What is the classification of your client?
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.