PLEASE FOCUS ON PRIMARY GRADES K-2 Below are the two scoring rubrics for the following two separate sections of you CMP & P:
1. CMPP: Establishing Rules/ Expectations
2. CMPP: Establishing Routines and Procedures NOTE: Each section of this Critical Task should be a minimum of 1 page and a maximum of 1 page..
Please adhere to this limit, so that your final compiled paper in manageable. Please use your own peer reviewed sources or those in the RESOURCE MODULE to cite peer reviewed support for your thoughts and statements in APA style. Each section of this assignment must have multiple cited research sources. Establishing Rules/Expectations FL-FEAP-2013.2.a.2.b The management plan clearly articulates 4-6 classroom rules and standards of behavior appropriate for the given grade level/subject area. All rules/expectations developed according to best practice guidelines. Cite support sources in APA Style. There are minor errors in the work, but the candidate is likely to self-correct over time. There is at least one major error in the work which shows a lack of understanding of the concept. Establishing Routines & Procedures FL-FEAP-2013.2.a.2.a The plan includes a detailed desсrіption of 3 procedures/routines and explanation of how the teacher candidate plans to teach the procedures. Cite support sources in APA Style. There are minor errors in the work, but the candidate is likely to self-correct over time. There is at least one major error in the work which shows a lack of understanding of the concept. Format and Conventions All assignment components are included. Assigned format is observed. Writing is clear, coherent, and concise, with few or no grammatical or mechanical errors. Uses support sources and cites in APA Style. Includes a List of References in APA. There are minor errors in the work, but the candidate is likely to self-correct over time. There is at least one major error in the work which shows a lack of understanding of the concept.
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.