Matthew 5:13-16 ESV
You are the salt of the earth, but if salt has lost its taste, how shall its saltiness be restored? It is no longer good for anything except to be thrown out and trampled under people's feet. You are the light of the world. A city set on a hill cannot be hidden. Nor do people light a lamp and put it under a basket, but on a stand, and it gives light to all in the house. In the same way, let your light shine before others, so that they may see your good works and give glory to your Father who is in heaven.
Keep your conduct among the Gentiles honorable, so that when they speak against you as evildoers, they may see your good deeds and glorify God on the day of visitation.
A soft answer turns away wrath, but a harsh word stirs up anger.
The key question this week is about the Virtuous Business Model in the workplace which is very important. We do spend more waking hours at work than any other place and probably have contact with a greater number of people through work. But what about outside of work? Jesus understood people and was a master of influence and he was always “on.” He tried to retreat to the garden and hills to pray yet even then he was watched. We may not be watched as closely as He was however we see in our news feeds every day that there is someone with a cell phone almost every place, and anything we say or do could be on the Net in a matter of seconds.
Question for discussion:1
Questions to Ponder and Respond to:
Consider how your contributions to this discussion will demonstrate critical thinking. This Critical Thinking Skills website can help you.
Write an initial response to the following key question:
How are critical questions structured?
2. Course text book: Marketing Strategy: A Decision-Focused Approach, 8th edition.
Attached additional resources also for this week.
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.