1) Minimum 7 full pages (No word count per page)- Follow the 3 x 3 rule: minimum three paragraphs per page
Part 1: minimum 1 page
Part 2: minimum 2 pages
Part 3: minimum 1 page
Part 4: minimum 1 page
Part 5: minimum 2 pages
Submit 1 document per part
All paragraphs must be narrative and cited in the text- each paragraph
Bulleted responses are not accepted
Don't write in the first person
Don't copy and paste the questions.
Answer the question objectively, do not make introductions to your answers, answer it when you start the paragraph
Submit 1 document per part
3)****************************** It will be verified by Turnitin (Identify the percentage of exact match of writing with any other resource on the internet and academic sources, including universities and data banks)
********************************It will be verified by SafeAssign (Identify the percentage of similarity of writing with any other resource on the internet and academic sources, including universities and data banks)
4) Minimum 3 references (APA format) per part not older than 5 years (Journals, books) (No websites)
All references must be consistent with the topic-purpose-focus of the parts. Different references are not allowed.
5) Identify your answer with the numbers, according to the question. Start your answer on the same line, not the next
Q 1. Nursing is XXXXX
Q 2. Health is XXXX
6) You must name the files according to the part you are answering:
Part 1: Personal Philosophy in nursing (write in the first person)
1. Describe your philosophy of advanced practice nursing in primary care. Include:
Part 2: NP Role definition (write in the first person)
1. Describe your definition and characterization of the NP role in the current U.S. healthcare environment. Include:
a. 2 Limitations
b. One brief purpose for one limitation (point a)
Part 3: NP job description (write in the first person)
1. Describe your ideal NP position. Include
a. 3 details of duties and 3 responsibilities
b. Work environment
c. Patient population
d. Interdisciplinary team members
e. Scope of practice (i.e. independence versus collaboration), and hours.
Part 4 Cover Letter (write in the first person)
1. Write a cover letter for the above position you just described (part 3). Include:
a. 3 career goal
b. Why you are a perfect fit for this job
c. How your background, training, and education qualifies you for this job.
Part 5: Clinical Judgment
Diagnosis: Breast Cancer
Age: 55 YO
1. Make an exemplar of a case study that demonstrates:
a. Critical thinking skills
b. Diagnostic skills
c. Utilization of evidenced based practice
d. Clinical judgment
e. Pharmacological management
f. Follow up plan
2. How you would promote preventive care for this patient.
a. Relate your approach to the concept of risk management (i.e. how does following evidence-based guidelines reduce your risk of practicing below the standard of care)
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.