Cyntoia Brown-Long, a criminal justice reform advocate who was released from prison last year following the commutation of her life sentence for killing a man, is the subject of Netflix’s latest true crime documentary, Murder to Mercy: The Cyntoia Brown Story.
Should include personal information such as client/client system age, gender/gender identity, family situation, occupation (if a minor, include grade level), family composition (if minor, what position within the family), marital status, ethic and or cultural background, pertinent family history. You can include if relevant, social, political and economic demographics. Include what’s your involvement. (Background information of the client must be disguised to maintain confidentiality)
Description of the Presenting Problem
(3) Provide details of the presenting problem. The presenting problem should include information relevant to research published information about the problem. Include any statistical information that describes the problems. For example, if the person is experiencing depression due to the loss of a love one, then, you should address the prevalence of grief and how it affects those experiencing the loss using your research article on death and dying. Provide signs and symptoms of the illness, environmental factors that affect the situation, and actual or potential resources within the community.
Mutually agreed-on goals
Provide information from journals or professional research articles that offer insight into typical intervention methods that are used to address this problem. Describe what (2) intervention strategies you/your agency have/would choose to help the client/client system restart a more active and productive life.
All research articles used should be included on your reference page.
Student’s Name: ________________________________
Gather the following information about your (2) agencies and provide a summary on the following:
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.